Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back from the dead!

But for how long? We'll see ;)



I just re-read some past posts. I read how I was blogging real quick before I tackled "mountains of laundry"... if I only knew what was to come. Someone tell me, what's bigger than a mountain?



Life has changed quite a bit. It's crazy, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I think I'm one of those people that have to have something going on all the time. And when things start to settle down, then.... what's that honey? You found five stray puppies and want to bring them home? Yeah, bring it on! Yes, true story. I'm currently mother to 7, only 2 of which are actually my children. Just when my baby started sleeping for 6-8 hour stretches, I volunteered to wake up every 2-3 hours again and take 5 puppies out to pee. I am crazy. We've found homes for most of them. Just waiting for those lovely people to come pick them up!



I can't believe it's been two whole months since that enviously easy labor and the arrival of our beautiful baby girl! She laughed for the first time yesterday. It was the most precious sound in my ears. She has the face of a doll, intensely beautiful eyes, and skin so sweet and soft. She's perfect, and is so very loved by each of us. She is so good-natured and fun, and definitely a girl. She may be bald, but she has a soft, girly "coo," lashes to die for, and can bat those eyes and melt her Daddy's heart already.

No comments:

Post a Comment