Saturday, October 16, 2010

Grease, anyone?


Carter attended the first grade sock-hop last night, and I may have had more fun getting him dressed than any of the kids had all night at the event! Grease is one of my all-time favorite movies. I could watch it any time and sing along with every song, quote most of the dialogue- and it never gets old. Thanks, Dad, for getting me hooked back in the 6th grade and letting me sport the ribbons in my hair! :) Here is my little Kenickie..

"Go Greased Lightnin'!" (If you know the movie, you know this dance!)

In other news, I receive the worst blogger award. And yes, it's self-awarded. I would love to spend just 30 minutes every few days posting pictures (especially since my husband bought me a fun, fantastic big girl camera!) and keeping everyone updated, but I seriously don't have it. And I'm not one of those people who say they're busy but make time for their favorite show- I don't even watch tv- and I've only sat on our new couch that we've had for 2 wks TWICE, and once I was grading papers, so that shouldn't even count, haha. Anyways, I'm going to try to aim for a once-a-week update.

So here's what I look like. Well, this picture was actually taken 2 weeks ago, but I haven't changed too much. We're 25 weeks along today! Time is flyin' and I'm starting to get a little nervous. I haven't done a thing, really. But that's what I plan on spending Thanksgiving and Christmas break doing :) Here are some other pictures I've taken recently that I like!
me and baby, 23 weeks

Carter's first game last week. He's so good this season, and aggressive!
He scored 3 goals. He scored 2 at this morning's game, too!


Victory!


My precious little niece with Granna :)


We've been playing a lot of sports lately. Carter has even changed his future career to a NFL player- yikes!


Carter could pass for their kid, huh? My brother is so lucky to look like me! :)

1 comment:

  1. First of all, you look beautiful!! I showed my dad, and he grinned from ear to ear!
    Second, Love Love Love the Grease pics of Carter! He looks awesome!
    So excited about your little growing family!

    ReplyDelete