Friday, October 29, 2010

quick update!

I had a few moments to spare before tackling the MOUNTAINS of laundry in the house! Here are several pictures (out of order b/c it takes to long to think about uploading them chronologically- sorry!). To see a before shot, look at previous posts. Carter's hair was long. Too long. Last night Sean cut it, and I have to say it's one of the best haircuts Carter has ever had! My little BOY is back!! Here are some pictures I took of him this morning before school with his new haircut :)
Yah, he poses like this all on his own, haha..




We carved pumpkins this week at Aunt Anease and Uncle Jimmy's house!



26.5 weeks, and not dressed so hot.. hey, we were carving pumpkins ;)

Book Character Parade Day at school starring Wolverine!

Super Mrs. Stevenson at Legacy Prep! (My whole class dressed
as superheroes and my room mom made me this!)


Picture from our last ultrasound on 9/10- about 19 weeks.

The baby is approximately 2lbs right now and seems to always be active. Seriously, I wonder sometimes if she sleeps. She looks completely different from the last ultrasound picture I'm sure, as she's put on more fat under that thin skin that was pictured above. As she grows and I grow, we're all getting more and more excited. Every little movement makes it more and more of a reality- there's a real baby girl in there! I go back to the dr. next Friday for the tasty glucose screening, then I'll start going back every two weeks! I can't believe we're at that point already- time is flying by. Sean has felt like we have all the time in the world (is he a guy?:), but I finally convinced him that I do not have all the time in the world. I have 13 weekends until there's a baby in my house- and that's if she comes right on time, not a day early. My weekends are already filled with soccer, church, and birthday parties, so I need all the time I can get to prepare for baby! I think our little talk worked. He's cleaning out the nursery right this very minute :)
Have a fun, safe Halloween weekend! I hope all the mommies get all the candy they wish for! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment