Saturday, November 21, 2009

and another week rolls by...

After spending all day yesterday searching for the perfect bedspread for our perfect room in our perfect house, I finally found it. I came home, put it on our bed, cleaned up the room a bit, dimmed the lights, turned the ceiling fan on (I was really trying to set the perfect mood), and waited for Sean to come in and stand in awe with me. He came in, stood there for a second, and then said, "I don't really like it. Do you?" I acted like it was just something I just picked up today when I was out by the mall, shrugged my shoulders, and packed it all back into the bag. Oh well. Actually, there was a little bit more emotion involved, but I like to think that I could be that cool if I really tried.

I went out again today for attempt #2, this time with the husband, and we agreed on something. So things are coming together in our home... but not enough to post pictures. Haha, sorry far-away friends and relatives, you'll have to wait just a bit longer.

But I do have some pictures from my brother's wedding weekend before last! It was a wonderful night- great Fall weather, good food and drinks, all of our family and friends, and a BEAUTIFUL bride and groom!















And here's our little pilgrim at his school's Thanksgiving feast yesterday. It was precious to see all the little Pilgrims and Indians gather 'round for the first Thanksgiving dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I have never seen such a beautiful family....ha! ha! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete