Saturday, November 14, 2009

I did it

There is so much going on right now in our lives. Carter is in Kindergarten and is constantly doing something to impress the heck out of us (like right now- he's reading everything I type from behind me!), Sean just got a new (and much better) job, we've been building and finally moved into our brand new home (which is still covered in boxes), I'm nearing graduation after what seems like an eternity of schooling- it's an exciting time! With all of these important events, updates are necessary for family and friends. After composing several mass emails filled with pictures that take several minutes to download, then receiving a flood of emails from each individual that simply wanted to say 'congratulations!' I decided that maybe a blog would be better for me at this time in my life. So, about three years after the trend began, here I am.

4 comments:

  1. Yea Hooray! Can't wait to "Follow" you and yours through this little blog! Aren't they fun!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I can keep up with you & yours!

    Cathy Moore

    ReplyDelete