Friday, June 18, 2010

the beginning of summer fun!

I went through several days of forcing myself to eat, fighting the nausea raging inside of my body, only to finally turn to some miracle drugs which I should've let help me days ago. All for this, little baby Stevenson :)


He/she's the size of a raspberry now. 7 weeks, strong heartbeat, and sucking every ounce of energy out of me. This is so my husband's child! February 1, exactly one month after Daddy's birthday, is baby Stevenson's e.t.a. :)
Hopefully now I'll be able to be a better blogger since I'll be spending less time hugging the toilet.
Carter finished up a week of Vacation Bible School at a friend's church today. He got to see a bunch of friends from school and had a blast. He'll start the VBS at our church this coming week. I've always volunteered to work the VBS at our church every summer, but I'm just not feelin' it this time around- I'm pooped and ready for a nap by 10am every day. So Carter will go and play with his church friends while I spend the three hours doing housework, or napping. After he's all VBS'd out the real fun will start! Family road trips, library trips (yes, we all love to go to the library and spend hours reading- what family bonding!), park days... ahhh, it will be a splendid summer :)
Job update: Well, nothing's quite happened yet. But I do have an interview next week! If I get hired I'll let you know. If not, I'll probably not bring this topic back up ;)
Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you & Sean! Can't wait to see this little bundle of joy! Will be praying for the job interview!

    Cathy Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can already tell that he/she is gorgeous!!

    Congrats! So happy for you guys!!

    PS: Did you get my card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious little baby already! I am beyond happy for you and Sean and Carter. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete