Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dear pizza and chocolate,

Our love affair must come to an end. Yes, it's true- we did have a great run. But things just aren't the way they used to be. The burning you've been causing in my chest here lately just isn't worth it. You get the satisfaction of adding calories and fat to my diet with your hot, steamy cheese and your rich, creamy cocoa, and, while I do still enjoy your aroma and flavor, I always end up at the medicine cabinet searching desperately for anything to make the pain go away. This isn't healthy. I need to think about me right now. I really am sorry, and I hope you understand. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I'll call you after February 1.

Kristin

1 comment:

  1. oh no!!!! please tell me that mexican food is not being dumped too! how sad :( lol. I had crazy heartburn while pregnant. not fun. yuck.

    ReplyDelete