Thursday, August 5, 2010

hot wheels :)

The first time Sean took Carter out to teach him how to ride a bike like a real man (that is, without training wheels), it didn't go too well. Carter was only half-trying and didn't make much progress. He just wasn't ready. Well it's been a few months now and Sean decided to take Carter out again for a second attempt. I didn't follow them outside immediately- I thought if it was anything like last time I'd just be sitting there watching Carter topple over constantly. But, to my surprise, after 3 minutes of being outside Carter ran in screaming at the top of his lungs "Mommy, come quick! You have to watch me ride my bike!" So I did :)

Yay for Carter and the beginning of some wild biking adventures!

I did my first weird pregnancy thing a couple nights ago. I woke up at 3am and HAD to have cereal. So I dined in the kitchen alone by under-cabinet lighting. Bonding time with baby :) We find out the sex on Tuesday. Everyone has this "feeling" that we'll be having a girl. I have no feeling either way, and I honestly don't care. I know God knows what's best for our family, and that's what He'll give us!

1 comment:

  1. How funny! Colt is at the exact same spot as Carter, as far as riding his bike is concerned. We tried months ago, and it went ok. But then he never wanted to get back on...just wasn't interested. So finally, about a week ago, I told him he HAD to try again. And he did great! He can ride, in a straight line. Hasn't mastered turning...or starting on his own. But, he can ballance. That's progress! :)

    ReplyDelete