Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Guess what I got today???


ROLLERBLADES!!! The trip to Academy this morning was meant for purchasing the hubby new work boots, but after Carter found himself some new shoes too, I just felt plain ol' left out. I've been saying I wanted Rollerblades for a long time, but I don't think Sean has been taking me seriously. Even when I started to walk down the skating aisle today, he was like "Really? I mean, you're not worried about busting it? Should we get safety gear too??" Hah, he hasn't seen me do this before.

I'm no professional, but I did spend years trying to be as good as my little brother, the in-line hockey player. I've got plenty of tricks under my belt :)
So here are my new blades, haha. I was so excited to use them that I put them on as soon as we got home and took off for a couple of laps around the block. The fact that it was raining didn't phase me a bit!

I'm gonna have so much FUN with these!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats on the new blades, I keep putting off getting new ones, even though I LOVE rollerbalding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! Haven't used rollerblades in 10 years, but oh they are so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete