Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Announcements have been ordered, pictures have been taken...

I'm about to graduate! The end is finally near. I had a little photo-shoot in Old Town Spring this weekend with a friend (who, by the way, takes great pictures!). It was hilarious to hear some people saying "Awh, look honey, that girl is taking her Senior pictures!" Yes, that was true. Except they were thinking highschool senior. And not only am I a college senior, but an old one at that- I'm graduating with girls who are 4 years younger than me! Dang that young, vibrant skin, haha (I'm so kidding). Awh well, they say I'll appreciate it when I'm older. Here are a couple pictures:


These aren't the absolute greatest ones, because I'm saving those for the announcements!

Also, over the weekend my life-long friend, Beka, had her little boy. Jackson Sean Conley entered the world at a whoppin' 7lbs 9.9oz! Unfortunately I have no pictures to post of this incredible event. I was crying like a baby the whole time I was at the hospital and forgot I even had a camera. Oops. He is absolutely adorable and I cannot to spend my Friday off of school holding that little bundle of joy :)

Have a great rest-of-the-week!

6 comments:

  1. They look great!! So beautiful, not cheesy at all. Oh,the shout out of the 4 years younger girl that I guess just looks OLD...thats me THANKS!!! haha :o)
    - Court

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful my friend! I love the last one and that outfit is super cute. I am so proud of you and all you've accomplished considering the challenges along the way. Love you with all my heart and I'll call ya after the appointment tomorrow :)

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, you have such a natural beauty about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww sister those pictures look great!!! i will have to come by and see some more!
    Anease

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower! and Congratulations on graduating!!pics are awsome!

    ReplyDelete