Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I love a good deal...

If you don't shop Target, you should start. When we moved into our new house a few months ago, decorating was not a top priority- there was just too much going on. I put up the necessities and decided I would add home decor later. I guess I've just gotten used to the way the house is and decorating still has not been completed. Carter had chosen a monkey/jungle theme for his bathroom. I got the major stuff for it when we moved in- shower curtain and hooks, soap dispenser, toothbrush holder- but put off other little decor until I had time to seriously shop, haha. BUT, yesterday Carter and I went to Target to spend some of Carter's birthday money (he got an Air Hog, by the way) and found some awesome stuff in their "dollar days" section (that's not really the name of the section, I just can't think of the real one at the moment). They had all sorts of monkey things for $1-2.50, no more. I got two rugs, two little wall decor plaques, a picture frame, and a mini stuffed monkey for $10! Thank you, Target! Carter's bathroom is complete! Well, except for painting the walls, which I will get to some other day :)


Rugs moved next to each other for picture purposes only. I did not just throw them in random places on the bathroom floor. Don't worry, Mom, you've taught me better than that!



1 comment: