Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm alive. Barely.

Just wanted to let you know, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth. It's just been busy since Spring Break. I typed up a nice, big blog about a little road trip we took and then the computer wasn't uploading my pictures, so I have that saved to post as soon as I can since the picture thing is working again. I say it's working, but I can't rotate my picture, haha. So just lean your precious heads to the right to check this out.
I have influenced my sister-in-law. She is now the proud owner of Rollerblades! She just couldn't take it any more. She had watched me in envy long enough as I bladed past her and Carter on their bikes. So Friday night she broke down (and asked my brother for permission, haha) and we took a trip to Academy! Oh, and Sean made me get wrist guards while I was there. He's so over-protective!

1 comment:

  1. Funny and awesome!!! Good luck with the photoshoot :)

    ReplyDelete