Thursday, July 15, 2010

Future karate master...

We had an ultrasound done on Tuesday. It was crazy to see how much this baby has changed in 4 weeks. Last time we saw him/her, we saw a "yolk sack" with an unrecognizable "blob" attached that was our baby (refer to ultrasound picture in previous post). NOW, however, there is a real BABY- all appendages and major parts are there, they're just miniature and will spend the next several months growing and fine-tuning. Wow.

The line going across the top of the baby in the video is the umbilical cord. But you can definitely tell the rest of the parts, especially when the baby starts moving. We have a little ninja in there! Sean said something along the lines of 'No wonder you're sick- I couldn't imagine something kicking and punching inside of my stomach!' But, obviously, I don't feel any of this movement yet.

3 comments:

  1. Aww he/she is so cute. I am already in love with this little one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love listening to Sean figure it out. So cute! I can't wait to meet this little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! i couldn't listen b/c andrew said my computer was too loud. :) punk!! glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete