Monday, July 12, 2010

Punk'd

My body played a sick little joke on me. The last time I blogged about feeling great was the last time I've felt great. I had one day of wanting food, smelling anything without the gag reflexes kickin' in, going out to eat at a restaraunt and loving it, being productive around the house without worrying when I get too far from the toilet! This morning I took the trash out and thought I was going to puke in the kitchen with the trashbag in my hand and then again on the driveway with the garbage can in tow. All I could smell was the salsa Sean ate last night. Ugh. Anyways, I go to the doctor tomorrow and I will definitely be sharing with her how I believe I've developed an immunity to the medicine she gave me, haha, and how I'm really looking forward to enjoying my number one passion in life again: food.

On a lighter, less-nauseating note... My dear, wonderful, beautiful, and talented friend Carolyn was in the Lone Star state for a couple of weeks and used some of her vacation time to take some pictures of the family. It was so much fun and they turned out great. Here are just a few.






Happy Monday! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry the sickness came back! Hope it doesn't last too much longer!!! I love all the pics! Such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did I miss this post??! hope you are feeling better :(

    ReplyDelete