Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I have joy again

This morning I woke up and the first thought in my head was not "Oh Lord, please let me fall back to sleep." I got up, brushed my teeth without gagging, walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door without holding my breath (as to not smell the myriad of flavorful things the refrigerator holds). I felt FINE! Great, actually. This is the first morning in weeks that I have woken up and felt normal. It's been a long bout of constant nausea, but if the rest of my mornings are anything like today, I'd say it's over! Praise God!
Here are some pictures from last week. Sean's mom found a blueberry patch close to our house and wanted to check it out. I hadn't been bluberry picking in so long- I forgot how much fun it is! We had a blast and came home with more blueberries than we know what to do with.
the gatherers

I think Sean and his mom ate more than they picked :)

the aftermath of blueberry picking at our house... DOZENS of muffins!

No comments:

Post a Comment